Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Almost Summer!

Lila is recovering from her cold, but now Brad has a cold. No fun! School is almost over. The kids can't wait to be done. Lila and Mara started summer journals today. We decorated them and glued in some helicopter seeds that we collected. It was a rainy day, so we had to use Lila's princess umbrella when we went to library. Tonight we ate dinner downstairs and watched the season finale of Extreme Home Makeover. We love that show!

I have decided to try writing more this summer. Just so I can be writing more and having a little quiet time to appreciate each day God has given me!

Kyle wants me to fill out his doodle for worship team for the summer. That's where I list dates that he is available. So, I'm off to do that.
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment