Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Heaven

Lila woke up this morning and said, "Can't you just wait to see Jesus' face? It'll be even better than a fair and all the fun rides."

She talks about heaven and seeing Jesus' face fairly often.

About two days ago she says, "Daddy, you're lucky. You get to go to heaven sooner." I guess she says that because he is older.

"It'll be so great to see Jesus's face because he's my hero," she said.

I think she is more excited about going to heaven and seeing Jesus than Christmas. She also said this morning, "The children were so lucky long ago."

I said, "Why?"

"Because they got to see Jesus when he was here on earth. Don't you wish you lived then?" she said as she pushed my hair away from my eyes so she could see if I really thought so.

Of course, I can't wait to see Jesus face to face too.

No comments:

Post a Comment