Wednesday, December 15, 2010

City on our Knees

My son and daughter really like TobyMac, so I thought this would be a great book to read and pass on to them.  It is filled with inspiring stories that create a desire for each of us to make a difference in the world.  There's quite a variety in the stories, both old and new.  I liked the quotes from other Christians and scriptures that were sprinkled throughout each chapter, as well as the "blog entries" by TobyMac - each adding depth to the topics.  Prayers are included too.  The sections correspond to lines from the popular song CITY ON OUR KNEES by TobyMac .  We can all be used by God to make a difference  and this book is a good reminder.  Be inspired!  This would be great as a devotional for teens as well.

I received this book from Bethany House Publishers free for review.  The opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment