Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snowed In

There is way too much snow this year! I look and can see the beauty in the view out my window, but I would rather hear lots of melting and see lots of dripping right now.  Anyhow, I praise God for the day and pray for spring!  I am longing for spring!

This morning I stayed home from church because I am still trying to get over whatever I have, and Cody has seemed to come down with another cold.  He's down for a nap, and Iam taking in a bit of quiet.  There isn't very much quiet time in our house these days.  I like quiet and still here and there.  All can slow down for a moment.

This was taken before the last two snow storms - imagine twice as deep and that's what I see out my window today.

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment