Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Giving Thanks - Pumpkins/Family!

I love the pumpkin patch. I wish I had a big one in my backyard so I could enjoy it all fall, complete with sunflowers and cornstalks. But then we wouldn't have the annual fun of going to the pumpkin patch and enjoying a hayride and apple cider!

This year we took my dad with us since he was visiting. We had the pleasure of my parents taking turns visiting us (while the other stayed with my Granny) spanning over a month. God provides these visits at the best of times! I needed some time away from the everyday. God is always good!



We are "up to our ears" in home school right now, but looking forward to more time with family at Thanksgiving. 
This post is linked to Works for Me Wednesday and Women Living Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment