Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Books I hope to read 2012

I have quite a list of books that I am hoping to read this year. Here are ten that are currently sitting on my shelf waiting to be read or finished right now:

1. A Praying Life:  Connecting with God in a Distracting World by Paul Miller 

2. Kisses from Katie:  A story of Relentless Love and Redemption by Katie Davis

3. Doing Good Together by Jenny Friedman & Jolene Roehlkepartain

4. Meet Mrs. Smith:  My Adventures with six kids, one rockstar husband and a heart to fight poverty by Anna Smith

5.  Role of a Lifetime:  your part in God's Story by Lucinda Secrest Mcdowell

6.  Making Life Work:  Putting God's Wisdom into Action by Bill Hybels

7.  Raising a Daughter After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George

8.  A Circle of Quiet by Madeleine L'Engle

9.  Hope Lives:  A Journey of Restoration by Amber Van Schooneveld

10.  Organize for a Fresh Start by Susan Fay West

Linked with Top Ten Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment