2. Longer days of sunlight - always helps the spirits.
3. Homeschool moms night at Panera.
4. Finally finishing Lila's adoption story for her with Mixbook.
5. Planning upcoming vacations. I love thinking of possibilities for family fun.
6. Hot tea. I love starting my day with hot tea (one of Cody's first words). And I drink it all day. It is comforting and relaxing to me.
7. Watching Good Luck, Charlie with Lila, Cody, and Brad early in the mornings on Netflix.
8. Birthdays and Valentine's Day - My birthday is in February, along with Lila and several other extended family members. Many years I had a heart shaped cake for my birthday and now make them some years for Lila.
9. It's a short month - again, closer to spring.
10. Thinking about ideas for homeschool next year since this year is on the down slope. Conventions are coming up, and I plan to look for new curriculum and ideas for Lila and Mara. I need to get excited about some new things!
February seems like a good month for planning and dreaming of new seasons of life coming.
Linked with Top Ten Tuesday