Tuesday, May 8, 2012

That Works for Me! Review & Sale



I look forward to Works for Me Wednesday Link-up at We are THAT Family every week.  There are so many great tips, links, or blogs that I find.  I was so excited to hear an ebook, That Works for Me had been put togethet of 800 of the best tips.  The book is organized into 24 categories such as:  Baby, Cleaning, Holiday, Homeschool, Organization, Parenting, Recipes, and more.  Kristen Welch and Jennifer De Groot did a wonderful job putting this book together.  I love that it is an interactive book and that it links to all the original blog posts.  What a treasure!


The book is on sale for $4.00 May 8th & 9th  (regular price $8.00), and a portion of the proceeds will benefit Mercy House, a maternity home in Kenya.  Speaking of Mercy House, my family is amazed at what God has been doing through Mercy House and Kristen, her family, and Maureen.  I encourage you to find out more about this ministry and see God at work.

By the way, I was a featured post in this book - very fun for me!
Click here to visit wearethatfamily.
miscellany monday at
lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment