When I do have more time, I hope to crochet as a way to give. So I have been on the lookout for places to give. Here are some that I've come across:
1. Project Linus: Providing homemade blankets to children in need in the U.S.
2. Craft Hope: Project Roma, blankets for orphanage in Romania
3. Red Scarf Project with Foster Care to Success
4. Knit for Kids - Knit or crochet a sweater for kids with World Vision
5. My Stuff Bags - Blankets for foster care children
6. Project Night Night - Blankets for homeless children
7. Warm Up America - Many ways to knit and crochet for others
8. Newborns in Need - Many items that can be made and donated
9. Knots of Love - Caps for chemo patients
10. Local pregnancy center, children's hospital, or homeless shelter.
Your church may have a ministry as well, such as a prayer shawl or blanket ministry.