Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Compassion to Nicaragua


I always benefit from following the Compassion blogger trips.  God always uses them to open my heart in some way.  Maybe it's to learn about the good that Compassion does.  Maybe it is to see His love in action with a specific child.  Maybe it is to see how God uses a blogger on a trip to stir and touch others.  Maybe it is to learn of a need I was not aware of.  I like to join God where He is working and that is one reason I follow the these trips.

I hope you will follow along too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how we love compassion too.

    Kinda of liking our momma notes. I do hope you'll join us again and link up. Wanna join us? Slip your fave recipe, notes of encouragement, birthday pics, all things gloriously mom, into the link up. Just moms. Sharing our notes. Creating a melody.

    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-new-to-do.html

    Be blessed bunches,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete