Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Loom Knitting Crazy

 
My daughter wanted to learn how to loom knit.  We already had the looms that we picked up at a thrift store a couple of years ago.  So we watched a you tube and got started.  Lila made several hats lickity split.  She can be very focused.  But now her interested have turned to drawing.  And yes, she has a sketch book FULL of her drawings!  She is very good!
 
But I am totally loom knit crazy.  I've always liked to crochet especially blankets - full sized blankets and they can take awhile.  Needless to say, I haven't had time to do that in a while.  But these hats - I can make a hat a day.  There's something about it that is relaxing to me.  I can pick out lots of fun yarn so every hat is a little different.  I can hardly stop.  I not very creative so I just keep doing the same hat in different yarn or size over and over while I'm watching a show or talking to my kids or riding in the car.  Crazy.  But fun for me for now.
 
 

1 comment: