Friday, August 26, 2011

Where did summer go?

August is almost over. This weekend we'll celebrate Kyle's 17th birthday! Kyle always has mixed feelings about his birthday at this time of year because it means summer is over and school will soon start. He's hoping to go to a Red Sox game if it doesn't get rained out by Hurricane Irene. Anyway, I didn't write like I thought I would. I've been using all my spare time to plan homeschool, to keep up with chores, and to enjoy the moments with the family.

Some of our favorite moments:

Cousin Time
Cousin time



Swimming lessons - I love Lila's pink swim cap!


Lots of popsicles!

Mara's yummy bake sale

More cousin time!

Alpine Slides!

Funny faces!

1 comment:

  1. I think the same thing as well....is it the end of summer already?? I'm totally ok with that since autumn is my all time favorite season! Loved the photos of your kiddos....Kyle...17...Wow!

    ReplyDelete