Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gifts that Give!

Shopping for Christmas?  Check out these sites for shopping for a cause/gifts with a purpose!

Mercy House - this is a ministry we support.  It has been so exciting to see how God has grown this maternity house in Kenya!  Click to read more about Mercy house and shop the Mercy House shop.  I love the necklace that I have!

Beads for Life - The jewelry and soap are made by women in Uganda.  I hosted a Bead for Life Party this summer!  Everyone loved it.  I wanted to do it again before Christmas, but I am going to have to wait until spring.  I love the jewelry and soap!

Show Hope - You can purchase items that support families adopting and orphans in China.  There is also a Christmas catalog.

I will try to post more as I find them.
This post is linked to Works for Me Wednesday and Women Living Well.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to post this sort of list! thanks so much for sharing!

    Lisa

    www.moretobe.com

    ReplyDelete