Friday, December 9, 2011

Ornaments

Hanging our ornaments on the tree is a favorite time of the Christmas holiday.  We usually decorate our tree right after Thanksgiving.  We all have our own collection of ornaments.  The kids have a couple aunts and uncles that give them new ornaments every year.  And then there are the homemade ornaments.  Hubby and I have ornaments from growing up, as well as ones together.  And some are our favorites!
These are from Brad's family

From Brad's family

The angel that used to be on  the star for my tree when I was little.

A Tomie dePaola ornament - one of my favorite author/illustrators.


From my great grandma!
 Linked with Show and Tell Fridays

friday favorite things | finding joy
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the Tomie dePaol ornament!! so cute. :) I wonder whatever happened to the angel we used to have on our tree growing up. I love the few that I have from our tree when we were younger ~ brings back such fun memories.

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my sons favorite author! (Tomie dePaola). Such a beautiful tree. stopping by from the ornament show and tell! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete