Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Ten Favorite Apps on my itouch
1. Dayspring - I love reading these (in)couraging posts by Godly women each day.
2. Pinterest - Easy way to find and "pin" fun ideas.
3. Kindle - I have a devotional book that I am reading and lots of other books - mostly free.
4. Plugged in - from Focus on the Family. Quick way to read reviews on movies for the family. I also like Thriving Family by Focus on the Family.
5. Family table - Weekly family devotions, meals ideas, activites all with a Bible theme.
6. Awesome Note - Place for all my notes for year round!
7. All Recipes - Love to be able to look for recipes anytime! I have loved the recipes I have used from this site.
8. GiftBox - I can add thoughts of gift ideas for my loved ones when I think of them or see them. Handy for when I need them.
9. Compassion - I love Compassion! Releasing children from poverty in Jesus' name.
10. Pray! - I use this to keep track of those I am praying for.
Linked with Top Ten Tuesday