Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ten Favorite Apps on my itouch


1.  Dayspring - I love reading these (in)couraging posts by Godly women each day.

2.  Pinterest - Easy way to find and "pin" fun ideas.

3.  Kindle - I have a devotional book that I am reading and lots of other books - mostly free.

4.  Plugged in - from Focus on the Family.  Quick way to read reviews on movies for the family.  I also like Thriving Family by Focus on the Family.

5.  Family table - Weekly family devotions, meals ideas, activites all with a Bible theme.

6.  Awesome Note - Place for all my notes for year round!

7.  All Recipes - Love to be able to look for recipes anytime!  I have loved the recipes I have used from this site.

8.  GiftBox - I can add thoughts of gift ideas for my loved ones when I think of them or see them.  Handy for when I need them.

9.  Compassion - I love Compassion!  Releasing children from poverty in Jesus' name.

10.  Pray! - I use this to keep track of those I am praying for.

Linked with Top Ten Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a Dayspring App. I'm going to download it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I just got a smart phone a couple of months ago and I still don't have many apps. I'm going to have to check these out. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'll have to check out Family Table. Have you seen Bible.is? It's a dramatized version, and great to listen to in the morning!

    Lindsey @ GrowingKidsMinistry.com

    ReplyDelete