Saturday, February 4, 2012

Homeschool Hoopla - Changes

In our homeschool this week ...
Always trying to tweak the curriculum or schedule ... We decided My Access Writing was not a good fit for us.  The feedback on the writing was too generic - actually, it was the same for each different assignment my son tried.  Maybe we weren't using it correctly.  Anyhow, it wasn't working for us.  Brad and I will just put more into his writing and feedback the next couple of months.  He is a good writer.

We are going to try Time 4 Learning online lessons with Lila starting this week.  There are days that I just don't get to sit down with Lila enough.  She loves the computer, and we tried the demo lessons.  I am hoping on those crazy days she can do some of these lessons, and I can feel better about her having some school each day.  I am hopeful this will be a nice addition for the rest of the year.

Our highlights:

Painting Puzzle pieces to make snowflakes

Cody is great at using his spoon!
And Lila's Birthday - see Lila's Birthday Post!

The Homeschool Mother's Journal
Also linked with Weekly Wrap-up and Hip Homeschool Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment