Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Trades of Hope


I am so excited to be an Independent Compassionate Entrepreneur with Trades of Hope.  This is a missional company to empower women around the world out of poverty, out of sex trade or sweatshops, etc. with sustainable business through fair trade.  I have always been passionate about helping others and speaking up for those whose voice isn't heard.  That's one reason our family adopted.

One project that Trades of Hope works with is the Apparent Project in Haiti.  The vast majority of orphans in Haiti are given up simply because the mothers can't feed them.  By helping these mothers have a sustainable business they are able to keep and take care of their children at home with dignity.  That makes me SO happy!

I'd love for you to check out my website:  www.mytradesofhope.com/saragellerstedt or my Facebook page (and Like it :)).  You can make a difference too when you purchase these wonderful fair trade items.  Or you can become more involved and host an online party or become a Compassionate Entrepreneur.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this worthy cause on the Art of Home-Making Mondays!

    ReplyDelete